- The Brake Hydraulic Hose transfers brake fluid from the master cylinder the brake calipers or wheel cylinders, causing the brake pads to apply pressure to the brake rotor or brake shoes to apply pressure to the brake drum, thereby enabling stopping the vehicle.
- A bad or failing Brake Hydraulic Hose can cause a "mushy" brake pedal at the least and failure to stop the vehicle at worst, making them a key component in vehicle safety.
- Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer life
- Brake Hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing
- All Brake Hoses are tested up to 4,000 PSI to ensure Safety standards are met
- Integral brackets, if applicable, included to ensure proper fit and ease of installation