Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
Features & Benefits:
· Our units are all pre-aligned & pre-adjusted to save installation time and ensure proper switching.
· A lubricated felt pad that lubricates the cam lobes on the vehicles distributor. This reduces wear on the point set rubbing block, extending the usable life of the part.
· Ventilated where available, tungsten contacts, which run cooler and exhibit less erosion.
· The copper-alloy shunt provides superior resistance to breakage, due to the flexing of the moving arm on the point set. It also significantly increases current conductivity over typical steel, shunts.
· A premier manufacturer serving the automotive aftermarket since 1919, SMP delivers the highest quality and best coverage to meet your ignition needs
· Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product