- Direct OE replacement
- Restore ride quality, suspension travel, and proper alignment
- Contribute to proper tire wear
- Excellent materials, quality, and reliability
- New hardware and bushings included (where applicable)
- Easy to install
- The Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly combines 2 common suspension components. The control arm connects the wheel hub and steering knuckle to the frame of the vehicle; the ball joint allows a limited range of movement in all directions and are the pivot between the wheels and the suspension.
- A bad or failing Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly can cause clunking noises coming from the vehicle's front suspension, excessive vibration from the front of the vehicle or steering wandering to the left or right.