Features and Benefits:
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM Original Equipment specifications for fit, form, and function
- O2 Oxygen Sensor(s) mount in the exhaust system to monitor unburned oxygen then signal the vehicle computer to adjust the fuel/air mixture as may be needed for emission control and peformance.
- Signs of a bad or failing O2 Oxygen Sensor include Check Engine light on, poor fuel mileage, black smoke, hesitation or stalling, rough idle, failed emissions test.